Meet Dr. Sadati
The Hands of a Surgeon with the Eyes of an Artist
Named “Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Orange County” by the Orange County Register three years in a row, Dr. Kevin Sadati is one of the most highly sought-after plastic surgeons in Newport Beach. Not only is he a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, but he is also an ear, nose, and throat specialist (ENT), and an avid sculptor and painter, which gives him an unparalleled skill set that his patients rave about.
Dr. Sadati provides gorgeous, natural looking results without the tell-tale signs of surgery, which is why he’s performed more than 3,000 face and neck lifts in his distinguished career. And with 500+ 5-star reviews and endlessly glowing testimonials, it’s easy to see why men and women seeking the best cosmetic surgeon in Southern California come to his Newport Beach facility.
Featured on The Doctors Show
An Experienced Innovator
Not every plastic surgeon is a pioneer, but Dr. Sadati has developed the Natural Facelift Technique known as Double C Plication (for facial rejuvenation) as well as a process for restoring lost volume, known as fat grafting, that uses the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to improve recovery and extend results. When performing rhinoplasty, his patients not only look like better versions of themselves, but they also breathe better because his work is both cosmetic and corrective. And he expertly performs all his facial rejuvenation procedures using local anesthesia and twilight sedation, so patients do not have to fear complications associated with general anesthesia. (They also recover faster.)
A Caring, Attentive Listener
Because no two people desire the same outcome, Dr. Sadati has made attentive personalized care one of the hallmarks of his practice. Patients are encouraged to discuss their concerns and to ask questions, so he can fully explain the procedures involved and prepare them completely. He takes as much time as is needed with every single person to help them feel confident about the road ahead. And he’s not a salesman, so he never recommends additional procedures outside a patient’s actual needs and desires.
A Lifelong Learner
From an early age, Dr. Sadati’s interest in painting and sculpting helped him hone his artistic eye. While an undergraduate, he combined that love with a focus in Molecular Cell Biology, earning both a BS and a BA in Near Eastern Art & History. After graduating from UC Berkeley, he conducted wound healing research at UC San Francisco and earned his medical degree from Midwestern University in Illinois.
He continued his General Surgery, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery training at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He also completed facial plastic and reconstructive training in Philadelphia before heading to Seattle to complete fellowship training in general cosmetic surgery.
But Dr. Sadati never lost his love of the arts, so he took art classes at the Philadelphia School of Fine Arts and continues to study oil painting and sculpting as a way of honing his understanding of the human form.
An Award-Winning Surgeon
Because of his experience and dedication, Dr. Sadati has been the recipient of many accolades and awards. His research and expertise in rhinoplasty has been so well received that he was also featured on the award-winning CBS TV program The Doctors Show (2013). Additionally, he is frequently invited to present his surgical techniques at the national and international plastic and cosmetic surgery meetings.
The following is but a sampling of his well-deserved recognition:
- “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” in Orange County by OC Register
- “Top 10 Facial Plastic Surgeons West 2016” by Aesthetics Everything
- “Top Plastic Surgeons in Orange County" by Locale Magazine
- “Top Doctor” by RealSelf
- “The Double “C” Plication Technique: A Reliable Technique for Lower Facial Rejuvenation: Review of 1500 Cases” published in The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
- “Best Scholarly Manuscript” awarded at the Academy of Cosmetic Scientific Conference in 2006
- “Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Utilized to Promote Greater Graft Volume Retention in Autologous Fat Grafting” published in The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
Active in Surgical Community
Dr. Kevin Sadati is a diplomate and active member of many professional societies. The following list includes both past and current affiliations:
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Diplomate
- American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Diplomate
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Member
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Member
- American Board of Osteopathic Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Diplomate
- The American Academy of Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Member
- Orange County Society of Otolaryngology, Member
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Member
In His Own Words
“Natural cosmetic results — especially on the face — require a highly skilled surgeon with a deep understanding of the human form. Over the past decade, I have dedicated myself to perfecting my technique and delivering beautiful, natural results to thousands of patients from around the world.” – Dr. Kevin Sadati