Finding A Qualified Surgeon
Despite our many similarities, each ethnicity has its own distinct physical characteristics that factor into the process of cosmetic surgery. When seeking out a rhinoplasty procedure, an Asian American, Persian, African American generally doesn’t want to sacrifice the hallmarks of their ethnicity. Dr. Kevin Sadati, a board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Orange County, is seeing a surge in ethnic rhinoplasty procedures overall, and especially in his practice.
Dr. Sadati recommends following these tips to ensure optimal results, whether you seek a cosmetic rhinoplasty:
"It is important to bring out a patient's self confidence and inner beauty during a rhinoplasty procedure, but that doesn't mean that same procedure should take away a piece of their ethnicity," Dr. Kevin Sadati said. "A rhinoplasty that works well on an African American man might not work as well on a Middle Eastern female. For many years, I have been ahead of this trend and have been keeping ethnicity a foremost priority during any rhinoplasty procedure I perform."
- Research, research, research! Make sure your surgeon is Board Certified in facial plastic surgery
- Check the surgeon’s record with the Medical Board in your state
- Ask detailed questions: i.e., How many of these procedures has the surgeon completed? How many rhinoplasty procedures do they perform every year? How many years has the surgeon been practicing?
- Determine where the procedure will be performed: i.e., certified surgery center or hospital
- Look through before and after pictures, specifically of the surgeon’s previous ethnic rhinoplasty procedures
- Be prepared with questions and bring them with you to your consultation
- Discuss with your surgeon in detail your desires and expectations prior to your surgery
- Work together with your surgeon to determine a successful and realistic outcome
- Always be sure to share any concerns you have about undergoing the procedure with your surgeon
Successful cosmetic surgeons understand the importance of detailed consultation prior to the patient’s procedure. Dr. Kevin Sadati works with his patients to determine their ultimate goals, especially when it comes to preserving ethnicity. He is highly skilled at identifying the various aesthetic aspects that affect different ethnicities, and works with patients to determine their optimal result.
One ethnicity which has seen a rise in facial plastic surgery, specifically rhinoplasty, is Middle Eastern and Mediterranean patients. This is not only true in the United States, but also across the globe. Countries such as Iran, Egypt and Kuwait have seen significant increases in facial plastic surgery procedures that enhance a person's face without taking away their ethnic characteristics.
"The world today has set a different standard of beauty, and ethnic rhinoplasty procedures help people feel more beautiful about themselves without diminishing the aspects of their fact that identify with a certain ethnicity," Dr. Kevin Sadati said. "These procedures help to improve self confidence, boost outward beauty and help bring out inner beauty as well. As a facial plastic surgeon in Newport Beach, I have spent years perfecting my craft while staying on top of the latest trends in the industry. Ethnic rhinoplasty is one the rise in Orange County, and my patients know they have found a surgeon they can trust when it comes to this procedure."
Patients who are interested in ethnic rhinoplasty as well as other facial plastic surgery procedures can set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Kevin Sadati online or over the phone. At this consultation, the patient can identify their goals when it comes to plastic surgery, as well as their hopes for maintaining a specific ethnic identity. Dr. Kevin Sadati prides himself on his ability to relate to patients, work with them to achieve their goals and ultimately, give them the results they are hoping for when it comes to facial plastic surgery.
"My hope is that every patient that comes through my door leaves with a renewed sense of confidence and an excitement about life," Dr. Kevin Sadati said. "Everyone should know what it feels like to feel beautiful."
Dr. Kevin Sadati is one of the top California facial plastic and ENT surgeons specializing in minimally invasive facial and nasal surgery. He is Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolarynology Head and Neck Surgery (AOBOO-HNS), Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) and a member of the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFRS).
Dr. Kevin Sadati has over a decade of experience in the field of facial, nasal and sinus plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as nose and sinus surgery, and has become one of the most sought after Newport Beach and Orange County facelift, rhinoplasty, neck and face liposuction and sinus surgery specialists.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal medical advice nor the formation of a doctor/patient relationship.